Can I just say that I adore being alive in a time and place when the internet is at my disposal. I cannot imagine how much more difficult following an idea, or attempting to learn a new skill would be, without the use of YouTube. Even better is the fact that at ANY time I can look stuff up on the internet...provided that I paid my internet bill. And with the new smartphones they have out...many people have the internet, and therefore YouTube, and therefore video of any skill/art that they could possibly wish! At Their Fingertips! An endless smorgasbord of crafting knowledge! Of course in the old days women would just hang out together and learn from their friends and family...but we can do that now too...as well as hang out at craft stores...and use the internet! It makes me happy at 4am when craft stores are closed (at least the ones I am near) and my family and friends are sleeping. In addition, I would like to send out a huge cyber hug to all the men and women out there who have shared with me their crafting knowledge! You have brought me joy, less stress, and lots of oohs and awws (to which I promptly point out that I learned it from x-craft-guru on YouTube...and they are a Genius!) from friends and family! Hurray for the Internet! Hurray for crafty people skilled with video technology (or with loved ones who are so skilled)! And finally, Hurray for the many people involved in creating said Internet/YouTube.
Happy Crafting!
Seckmea
No comments:
Post a Comment